Sunday, March 25, 2012

This day...

March 25th, 2012

Outside my window...it is beautiful and a little windy.

I am thinking...of taking a nap.

I am thankful...for all my blessings this week!

In the kitchen...I am cooking chicken, cauliflower and green bean casserole.

 
I am going...give my grandson lots of kisses when he gets here.

I am wondering...how our injured Sandhill Crane is.

I am reading...nothing right now, suggestions?

I am looking forward to...Family Dinner today

I am learning….to better manage my time.

One of my favorite things...quilting
A few plans for the rest of the week: coffee with a friend, sewing and cooking.

Have a very blessed day!!!

4 comments:

  1. "This day" looks great!
    Have a great time with the grandson!
    I am considering a nap myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I am reading Home Front by Kristin Hannah. It is an incredible novel so far about a mom who goes to Iraq. I will admit, I got a little teary eyed in the beginning. (My brother served in Iraq and Afghanistan and I cant imagine what he has seen in his lifetime.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. It's brand new and yours is my very first comment! As you could probably tell, calling me a 'homesteader' would be a real stretch at the moment and I appreciate the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am learnning to better manage my time too:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...