Sunday, March 4, 2012

Today...

~TODAY~
March 4th, 2012

Outside my window...it is overcast, rainy & chilly.

I am thinking...of the coming week.

I am thankful...for all my blessings this week!

In the kitchen...I will be baking

 
I am wearing...a tee shirt and shorts...and socks

I am going...to bake lots of goodies today.

I am wondering...when I can make a trip to Joann's.

I am reading...a book on the History of the LutheranChurch.

I am hoping...for my headache to go away.

I am looking forward to...the week.

I am learning….to better manage my time.

I am pondering...life...

One of my favorite things...family days.

A few plans for the rest of the week: A doctor appointment, sewing and cooking.

Have a very blessed day!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...