Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ever heard of MyPoints?

Have you heard of MyPoints? I am a member and love it. It is a Reward website similar to Ebates and it works like this:

How MyPoints Works

Earn Points

  • Earn Points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more!
  • The more you do, the more Points you'll earn.

Shop or Book Travel

  • All the stores and brands you already love and trust are in one place, making shopping, booking travel and earning Points a breeze.
  • Find the best products, prices and deals.

Redeem Rewards

  • Use your Points to get gift cards for nearly 100 different stores and restaurants -- or enjoy gas cards, airline miles and hotel discounts. You pick the rewards you want.
  • Gift cards are quickly delivered to your door, free of charge.

I like to use this during the year for birthdays and also for the holidays. Especially during the holidays as it is a very good time to take advantage of point values that are usually doubled or tripled and they have bonuses too. I LOVE getting the coupons too. Most grocery stores don't mind, but sometimes the cashiers will ask their managers if they are ok. I have never had a problem and I think with the popularity of grocery coupons being online it is more acceptable than when I first started.

Go to: http://www.mypoints.com/ and check it out. If you want to get referred by me (I get a few points), then just email me your email and I will sign you up! Otherwise, you can go directly to the site and sign up, either way is fine. Then you can get your friends to sign up and get more points!

My total lifetime points is 63,643 point and I usually redeem for dining gift cards. I can usually average one dining card per month. Usually, I turn the point in for restaurant dining cards but with a baby coming in January the points will be even more handy! :)



Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...