Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kai's quilt

This is a little rag quilt I made for my grandson Kai. Isn't it cute? And so easy to make too. I can't wait to snuggle with him in it.



These are the five different fabrics; robots, abc's, jungle, trains & puppies. They are all made for a little boy. :)

This is another quilt I did (and got paid)! She is sending it to her MIL's caregiver's daughter in Tennesse.  


shows the "quilting"


the back


the front

I am very proud of this one because I attempted (and actually like) the quilting on it! It is just straight line, but you have to start somewhere, right? My customer loved it and she said she will pass my name along to others so that is exciting. :)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...