Sunday, November 6, 2011

My posts


I don't know if you've noticed but my posts have been sort of sporadic & mixed up lately. No rhyme or reason, no set subject, just ramblings.

Maybe its the weather. It has been so beautiful here lately. The windows are open during the day and I get to have a light blanket to sleep with at night. My very favorite time of the year for sure! 

I am finding myself taking new directions lately. I am not gardening so much but I am quilting a lot. I have found a few new hobbies.

I spend way too much time on Pinterest.

I love to blog about cooking, finances, quilting, my family & I love reading all of your blogs on gardening, homesteading, your animals and homeschooling. The Barn Hop is my favortie and I try to read every single post. Sometimes it takes me all week and into the weekend though.

We will have a baby around here in about 10 weeks, but I promise not to inundate you with that. My daughters baby shower was this past weekend and it was wonderful.

Anyway, if there is something you want to know, pictures you want to see or just plain have any questions for me, just let me know. I will be happy to answer what I can.

I am looking for a new camera too. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it very much. :)

Thanks. Happy Week!

1 comment:

  1. It's a transitional time of year :) I look forward to the quiet of winter after the busy fall is over... for a while and then I start looking forward to being busy in spring again :) I look forward to hearing about the baby!

    I have a Canon powershot G10 - (had) I've had it for a few years and I love it - it's always been reliable, it takes amazing action pictures, hardly ever blurs. It's an awesome little camera - great zoom too. My G12 should be here tonight, so I'll let you know if I like it even better :) You can get some decent deals on them this time of year too. I'd always vote for Canon now, we have a lot of their cameras (some professional, some for general) and overall I like their product best. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...