Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend


This weekend was absoultely beautiful! The weather couldn't have been anymore perfect, there were lots of outside activities to do and time was well spent.


This being November and the Thanksgiving month, I wanted to post what I am thankful for.


1. God for creating such a beautiful world.


2. Family, for always being there. Never judging or mean.


3. A healthy little baby soon to be born and his wonderful parents who can't wait for his arrival.


4. My new found love of quilting.


5. My kitties.


These are just a few things that I thought of today. I know there are tons more, but for now this will do. Mom & I have a womens church group tonight to round off the weekend and then it is time to get ready for the week!


Hope your weekend was excellent too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...