Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mama kitty update...&

...and I promise, no more.

She is doing well so far. She is adjusting to blindness and doing pretty good for a 19-1/2 year old kitty. :}

Ok. I have been trying to catch up on reading all the Barn Hop blogs here, but still haven't had much time. I started a new quilt today. Not sure how it will turn out as I have no pattern, just in my head. I am using four 5" charm packs, sewing the squares randomly together and then I will cut them in half again and make something from that. I have seen some done this way but am not really sure what they are called, lol. Is it any surprise? ;)

We are going to a pumpkin patch this Sunday and I am so excited! I don't remember ever going to one before to be honest so my sister and I are taking her kids. I bet I have more fun than they do!

Tonight I am cooking some beef stew over rice for dinner. We haven't had it in so long and it is actually a little chilly (cough) here today (60 degrees?). It is beautiful though and I love this time of year. I can't wait for a toasty fire in the fireplace. Probably won't be until Dec/Jan though.

Thanks for reading & have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...