Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Blessings for the week


Sundays are my very favorite day to just relax and chill. I like to reflect on the week and just be thankful for the good things in my life. I thought I would share with you my little list today.

1. I am thankful baby Kai is healthy & that he cooperated for his 4D sonogram and quit 'hiding' so we could see his little face. 

2. I am thankful for every month I get to attend the Dorcus meetings with the ladies at church. I love to listen to them chat and share their wisdom.

3. I am thankful for the trip to the grocery store. We are very fortunate to have food to put on the table.

4. I am thankful to our vet and my kitty's perseverance.

5. I am thankful that when the sliding glass door shattered, no one got hurt, It stayed in the frame until the repairman came and we were able to get it fixed fast.

6. I am thankful for some fabulous weather for a beautiful baby shower on Saturday.


Blessings to everyone today. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...