Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wow a whole month has gone by...

FOR TODAY

Outside my window ... I see a squirrel looking for nuts

I am thinking ... it has been a long time since I have written a blog post.

I am thankful ... for God & my family

In my kitchen ... I will be cooking crunchy chicken.

I am remembering … I need to go to Joann’s for more fabric soon.
I am creating ... a Christmas stocking for someone I love very much!
I am thinking about ... future quilts for little babies
I am noticing … that my bedroom needs to be dusted (again) *sigh*. 
I am reading ... 100 days to a radical change (for women).
I am hoping ... my daughter stays healthy and delivers a healthy baby (Kai).

I am looking forward to ... Thanksgiving and getting together with family.

I am hearing ...  an owl.

Around the house ... the cats are dozing

1 comment:

  1. Time does fly, especially this time of year :) I'm glad you posted and please share your recipe for your chicken when you get time! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...