Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For today...



Outside my window... It's beautiful and a perfect day.
I am thinking... that I have a lot to do this week
I am thankful... for my family
In the kitchen... leftover homemade potato soup
I am wearing... shorts and flip flops
I am creating... Keith’s quilt
I am going...to the hospital Thursday
I am wondering... if I'll ever measure up to the type of person that I want to be in my heart.
I am reading...One Thousand Gifts
I am hoping... and praying that my daughter delivers a healthy little boy and they both make it through delivery with flying colors.
I am looking forward to...the next 40 years
I am hearing... the sound of my son in law and nephew in law talk about remote control helicopters.
Around the house... it is messy.
I am pondering...where to start when our company leaves.
One of my favorite things... storms.
A few plans for the rest of the week...holding my daughters hand as long as she needs me to be in the delivery room with her
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...