Saturday, January 21, 2012

My kitty update


I have some very sad news about mama kitty. She passed yesterday about 12:15 pm and she was comfortable in my arms. She was such a sweet kitty and she knew that I could handle this as long as she waited for  little Kai to get here so he could help console me. I would like to hope a little tiny part of her soul passed into him when she passed, but I have no way of knowing. God works in mysterious ways though and I know I will see her again.

Although I am very sad, I am glad she has gone on to live in heaven with those in our family that have passed before. God has a special place for animals too, I believe, but she will be sorely missed here on earth. She was a great companion and loving kitty and to be blessed to have her for 20 human years is astonishing.

Thanks for letting me share.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...