Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some Favorite Posts this week

Following are some of my favorite posts from this week so far. Enjoy!

Amy at the homestead Revival is making homemade napkins! I wish I knew how to sew! That is going on my to do list for sure. These are absoultely beautiful! Check out the post here.

The Humbled Homemaker is showing us how to make "box" gardens. Check it out!
http://thehumbledhomemaker.blogspot.com/2011/05/box-gardening.html


Who doesn't love Risotto? I do and Kims looks so tasty! Go here to get this yummy recipe.


Amanda @ Homegrown is due any day now and had a lovely dinner shower put on by a good friend. Look at the lovely pictures and the meal looks beyond good. Chek out her blog here.


Stephanie @ Keeper of the Home is having a fantastic giveaway. Hairclips! I love these, they are so practical yet beautiful and delivate too. To enter the giveaway check out this post.

Aand last but not least, Frugal Granola has a fine recipe for homemade toothpaste. It's GREEN! Won't that look wonderful on your teeth? Click on this link to get there. http://frugalgranola.com/2011/05/frugal-natural-homemade-toothpaste/

That is all for today, but there are many more wonderful blogs out there. Check out my blog list for a few more of my favorites. Enjoy your day & thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...