Monday, August 1, 2011

Barn Hop #22


Time for the Barn Hop!

I really don’t have much to report on the garden front. I do have one green bean plant that is plugging away.


…and some beautiful Hunan peppers. These were done with seed and I am very proud of them. J


An assortment of veggies. The little tomato and potatoes are all mine.


And last, but not least, my little kitty keeping cool in the nice porcelain sink.


Mom & I are going out today to replant the Marigolds in boxes by the front door and move the garden dirt (bags) over to the new area to prepare for the fall garden. I am counting on the ‘animals’ not coming that close to the house (fingers crossed). Also moving the Rain barrel. It isn’t too full so it can be done fairly easy. It makes the most sense anyway; the compost pile is over there, lol.

The watermelon plant is still growing and has blooms, but no watermelons as of yet. Pumpkin is doing the same, but no fruit. The rest of the potatoes will be dug this week and I am going to replant the tomatoes. So I am going to move it all over to the new area. I am hoping they perk up and make me some fruit, lolol.

Click on the Barn Hop button above to join in the fun!

Happy Homesteading! Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...