Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Goals

School supplies are going on sale around here now. I. Love. School/office supplies. I could be the head of a support group. I bought myself some crayons and notebooks but honestly, I could have really gone crazy. I truly cannot step foot in an office supply store. Nope. No way. However, I restrained myself  because the whole reason for the supplies is to help me get more organized and to make some goals.


I have never really been one to make goals. Never made them before. I think though, at this time in my life, it is high time I do so. You see, I have so many 'things' I want to do. I make lists and I can (for the most part) get things done on those lists, but I need goals to help me through a long term period of time or my mind will just wander and it will just 'google' on to something else.

So Sunday night I made a goal list. :)



I set goals for the Month of August and will set monthly goals from here on out. I made a few "6 month" goals and a few "one year from today" goals. I know it is probably not much to some of you, but for me, it is huge. I'm not sure if I will publish the goals here or not. This is all so new to me. Do you think it would help me keep them? I want to be accountable, but if I can't be accountable to myself, then who? How do you handle goal making/keeping? Any suggestions on how to stay on track?

Wish me luck & have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...