Saturday, August 20, 2011

Preparedness Challenge #22


Click the button to Join in the PC!

This week we were a little busy because had out of town company. I did get my hand crank emergency radio. This thing is very cool. It will charge cell phones, is an emergency radio (and was set on the emergency channel already), is a flashlight and it is solar powered. However, I had to get a converter to charge the cell phone. :) I just added it to my list, found one online and got it ordered it too.




I also went to Sams Club and stocked up on some of our rotated items; toilet paper, paper towels, etc. I also bought some bottle water (you can never have too much as far as I am concerned).

That is about it for this week though. Kind of slow, but steady is the course. :) Not all of my "roomates" (family members) are on board yet so sometimes I have to do a little sneaking. I do buy things that we will use though so it isn't like I am throwing away money. :) In these hard times, it is importnat not to get overwhelmed and just go slow.

1 comment:

  1. great minds think alike- we decided this week to get one of these!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...