Friday, August 12, 2011

Goals for the week and month



Well last week (or the week before) I blogged about Goals. Well, I am having a hard time getting started on them so I thought I would post them for accountability.  Here they are:
  1. Daily prayers. I have been slacking a little on this lately. I am in need of some guidance on a few things and so I need to concentrate on this harder.
  2. Read three books this month. I have a stack of books by my bedside and I want to get them all read and passed on to other people. I used to be such an avid reader. I don't understand where my motivation has gone. Hopefully, I can get my love of books kick started again by finishing this goal.
  3. Some smaller goals are to keep a list and stick to it. It doesn't matter if it is for the grocery store or just a “things to do list”, get them done.
  4. I am going to journal faithfully for myself. I journal to my little grandson, but this will be for just me. I think it might help wind me down and get rid of these crazy dreams I have, lol.

Those ought to keep me going for now (since August is almost gone). See what I mean about keeping goals going? I am terrible at it and need some inspiration.
Wish me luck! J

Do you make goals? What motivates you to keep them going?







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...